- Sri Trilochan Majhi, OAS-I has taken over additional charge of Secretary, S.D.A with effect from 5.4.2016 forenoon and continuing as such.
- Md Q.I.Ali, Associate Town Planner has taken over charge of Town and Regional Planning Member of SDA with effect from 06.05.2013 and continuing as such till date.
- Sri Manoj Ranjan Nanda, E.E (PH),Sambalpur has taken over charge of Engineer Member of SDA with effect from 28.04.2014 and continuing as such till date
The functions and responsibility of official members are as under as per section III of O.D.A.Rules,1983.
(a) Engineer Member
To ensure proper execution of all works undertaken by or on behalf of the Authority.
(b) Planning Member
- To prepare interim and Zonal development plan
- To modify development plans
- To prepare town planning schemes
- To regulate development of land and buildings
(c) Finance and Accounts Member
- To prepare Annual Budget of the Authority
- To ensure that the finances of the Authority are administered strictly as per Act and Rules
- To ensure compliance of audit reports in time
(d) Architect Member
To prepare development schemes as per provisions of section 21 and shall do all such things incidental and consequential thereto.
The Authority shall in order to enable the Members to perform their functions, assign them such establishment consisting of such number of officers and employees as may be considered necessary by the Authority.